|This photo looks north-west across Keough's Cove towards the Roman Catholic Church that was dedicated on October 31, 1920 while Calvert was still called Caplin Bay. This church served the settlement for over fifty years before it was accidentally destroyed by fire in 1971. It appears the photo was taken from the area known earlier as Nashes Plantation.|
The information on this site may not be reproduced, in any form, for any purpose other than personal use.
© Kevin Reddigan (2002 - 2022)
Page Last Updated: Sunday, December 20, 2020 - 05:01:53 PM - EST